Friday, January 29, 2016

Diva 250 AND 252 - Feel the Love

For some reason, my phone is not running Blogger well. I can't seem to post anything from it. I'm on my tablet and will reinstall on my phone.  I need it! Lol!

So, here we have my Back to the Old School tile #250, and my Tangle within a Tangle tile #252. I stuck with old school tangles on both of them. I'm teaching a couple of basic classes over the next couple of weeks and felt it was a good practice for that. What I found is that it was good PRACTICE. As A practice that I need to return to more often. Zentangle has opened up a whole new world of inspired art that I love, but Zentangle is a mindfulness practice when it's done in its purest form. I am so thankful for the gift that Maria and Rick have shared. And thank you Diva Laura for bringing me back!

5 comments:

  1. Nice old school tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tiles are beautiful! Different , each of it has something special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very pretty, but the last one is my favorite. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great, love the connectivity of Back to Basics and the great texture and detail in TWT.

    ReplyDelete