Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lavender Farm Zen

I have had a really beautiful day at Seven Oaks Lavender Farm today.  I wasn't  sure I could teach a Zentangle FOUNDATION class using Verdigogh but the students did great with it.  I also had a time constraint.  So I did a crash course of Cresent Moon and Hollibaugh, then jumped to a new tile for Verdigogh and a tangle I made up for the project. Ellen doesn't know it but I think she's the first student I have taught that was a total stranger to me.  I believe in the power of creativity and felt we had known each other for ages! Thanks Ellen!

1 comment:

  1. Deb: It was a delight to meet you! An unexpected pleasure to learn yet another creative art that goes along with mantras, zen and meditation. Thanks for bringing it to light for moi! I look forward to another class with you! Thanks so. Namaste
    Ellen of http://awellnessfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete